A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Doran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Doran, Anesthesiologist, Pain Medicine, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Doran, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Doran graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Doran has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher M Doran MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Doran practice?
- Dr. Christopher Doran has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Doran practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Avon, IN.
See Indianapolis Anesthesiologists.