Dr. Christopher Doran MD Patient Reviews

• Anesthesiology Indianapolis, IN

• Good
  • Bad

December 2nd, 2015
See him a few times a year. Very caring and trustworthy. I have confidence in his care.

September 3rd, 2015
Worst patient experience EVER
Although a very personable and friendly neurosurgeon, my experience after having worked with his pain interventionist (a PA-C) was one of the worst patient experiences I have ever experienced. After his PA-C put in an order for spinal column injections that he performed, the injections ended up severely eexacerbating my pain. I was told to wait 2-5 days to wait for relief. When that didn't happen, his nurse told me to call back in two weeks. When I had no relief after that, rather than scheduling an urgent appointment, I was told to wait an additional two weeks to keep my follow up with his PA-C, who ended up trying to solicit a nerve block (same drugs and procedure, just at the exiting nerve root vs the laminar region where the disc is). Finally, after requesting referral to Mayo Clinic for a second opinion (where I was cleared/set to have an appointment scheduled once they received a referral), Dr. Doran and his PA-C left his nurse a note that denied the request as "they were not in a position to do so." I was highly upset. This was my absolute worst patient experience and I would warn anyone seeking treatment through Goodman/Campbell Brain and Spine to look elsewhere.

August 4th, 2015
exceptional care
Very talented and caring physcian. Highly recommend to anyone with chronic pain

March 12th, 2015
wonderful, amazing, incredible, and extraordinary
He did a great job, I feel wonderful. He is amazingly talented and so skilled.

March 9th, 2015
HealthCareProfessional
I have been to others for pain control. I have had bad experiences with good results, bad results and no results. Dr Doran was familiar with me from my chart and did not need to speak to me at all, I was face down on a table and out of the corner of my eye I noticed and object. It turned out to be Dr. Christopher Doran's hand. He introduced himself and we chatted about a mutual acquaintance, a health care professional himself, who spoke personally with me and recommended Dr Doran to me since he had gone to Dr Doran as a patient. During the procedure, I braced for severe pain like I had experienced before. When he was finished and said, "You are done" I questioned,"Completely?" I was in awe of the low pain level involved. Recommended!!! P.S. His staff was equally awe inspiring! Amazing office and physician!

January 13th, 2015
I would highly recommend Dr. Doran, my experience was wonderful and I would return to him anytime in the future.

October 7th, 2014
patient
Dr. Doran is very personable and makes you feel very comfortable during your visit. The staff is friendly and understanding. I would make a recommendation to anyone who needs help with pain control. He answers all questions and wants to get to point of your pain.

September 17th, 2014
He is the best
I have been to many local pain management doctors in the area. They are terrible compared to Dr. Doran. He gets you in and out and gets exactly what you need done in the least amount of time and surpasses your fullest expectations.

October 16th, 2012
Dr. Doran spends time learning what your issues are and then he acts appropriately to help alleviate the pain. He answers questions and makes you feel at ease. His office checks up on your progress and addresses any concerns. Excellent Doctor!!

October 15th, 2012
Gets the Job Done
I had seen a number of doctors for my neck pain. Dr. Doran helped me almost immediately. His bedside manner is professional, kind, and caring. I was thrilled when I finally noticed my migraines had gone away. My neck pain was gone. Years of suffering gone thanks to Dr. Doran. I feel confidant that if I am ever in pain again Dr. Doran is the doctor I will go to to help me with my pain relief. PH

January 13th, 2017