Dr. Christopher Doro MD Patient Reviews

no change

February 26th, 2016
Not enough good things to be said about Dr. Doro, his team, and all the UW staff
Dr. Doro treated me for a fracture of my tibia and fibula and displacement of my ankle. The treatment provided by Dr. Doro, his staff, and the entire team including housekeeping and wait staff was simply incomparable. Most importantly my ankle has healed very well, and gets better every day. I would recommend Dr. Doro to anyone. While I was following up with him, I encountered another one of his patients. This person had been severely injured in a car accident and rather than amputate the person's leg, Dr. Doro and his team were rebuilding it. It was the craziest thing I have ever seen, and a testament to this amazing doctor's skill and the lengths to which is team will go to help their patients.

August 14th, 2012
I've had 3 surgerys on my leg with dr. doro. very happy with him. he talk to me like a person, he called me at home and stayed on the phone with me for over half an hour discussing all my options. That impressed me knowing what kind of schedule he has, and still caring enough to give me the time to understand everything. his staff was also very good and easy to reach when i had questions. when i look at what he had to do to rebuild my ankle, i have to say he is and artist at what he does...

February 29th, 2012
excellent care
Dr. Doro was excellent in his care of my husband over this past year. We couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. He is caring and thorough.

February 2nd, 2012
Dr. Doro's treatment of my 80 year old mom
My mom is 80 years old and had a femoral neck fracture. Dr. Doro did surgery on her and put pins in. He was exceptionally caring and explained very well what was going to happen and what she should expect. His bedside manner was excellent and I would refer Dr. Doro to anyone that needed treatment.

October 22nd, 2011
Very caring and skilled. Seems to genuinely care about the outcomes of his patients. Great guy and a great staff.

June 17th, 2009