A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Doty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Doty, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Doty graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Doty has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher I Doty MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher I. Doty practice?
- Dr. Christopher Doty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Doty practices Emergency Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, KY.
See Brooklyn Emergency Physicians.