A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Downs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Downs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Downs
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Downs Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Downs graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Downs has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Joseph Downs MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Downs practice?
- Dr. Christopher Downs has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Downs practices Cardiology near Elizabethton, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Johnson City, TN.
See Elizabethton Cardiologists.