Oncology Specialist (cancer), Urologists
Brigham & Women's Hospital
45 Francis St
Boston, MA 02115
617-732-6325
Locations and availability (9)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  My favorite Doctor  |  show details
by Constance J Kennedy on Jan 6th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Doyle since 2004. He saved my life after complications in surgery. He has been so amazing. He is the only doctor that I know when you call him the call comes back to you with in a minute. He runs a class act at the Brigham. I will truely miss him when he retires on Feb, 1, 2014. I wish him the best of luck. Sincerely, Connie Kennedy Connie Kennedy

|  A great Docter who save my life twice. He can make miracle.  |  show details
by Betty Tang on Mar 17th, 2013

Dr.Doyle is a wonderful Doctor who save my life twice . I am late stage ovarian cancer patient, cancer spread urine track cause obstruction, often infection. and twice kidney failure. Dr.Doyle is a wonderful doctor with golden heart. He has most experinces top doctor in his field. His practice very careful, he very consider your quality of life even in dangrous urgent situation. I can not thank enough Dr Doyle save my life twice, I can not live without Dr. Doyle. I have to stay with him in rest my life, ask his help exchange both side ureter stents every three months to keep alive. . Dr. Doyle can make big different and miracle. He has magical hands. Nobody can compare with Dr Doyle's excellent surgery skill. He makes me forget all my suffering, pain with stents. He gives me hope to survive.

|  Excellent doctor  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr Doyle for many years and have found him to be an invaluable source of medical expertise. He takes the time to discuss the situation clearly and fully. His knowledge and compassion make every appointment worthwhile. I would highly recommend Dr Doyle.

|  Grat Doctor  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Great doctor; Great human being . He cares about his patients . he loves his Job.

|  the best humanist and Dr ever  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

The most wonderful person and Dr. I can't say enough abouthis skills, manners, knowledge and sense of humor. A.G

|  show details
Aug 26th, 2012

VERY GOOD.FOUND MY CANCER AND CURED ME ALLMOST RIGHT AWAY.

|  Excellent on all counts  |  show details
May 24th, 2012

Doctor Doyle exceeds my expectations in every aspect of his practice -- most importantly his mediacl expertise. He is also very personable and sensitive to the patient's concerns. He includes the patient in his thinking and discusses options when available and is clear in his recommendation when the options are limited. For me he is a role model for doctors.

|  Surgical excellence  |  show details
Jul 19th, 2010

I give Dr. Doyle my overwhelming recommendation; he examined my promptly on my first visit with him, gave me a quick and sufficient diagnosis and explanation of ways to treat it and we immediately agreed on an effective measure. My next visit, for surgery with Dr. Doyle, went extremely well - much better than I would have ever expected. Dr. Doyle is a true professional.

|  Excellent diagnostician and clearly explains variables  |  show details
by Speedy on Jul 12th, 2010

Dr Doyle is steady and reassuring. He clearly explains complex medical issues and does not dictate or push. Many medical problems are ambiguous and Dr. Doyle is very skilled at helping patients understand the choices.

|  show details
Aug 9th, 2008

My Dad has been a patient of Dr. Doyle's for the past two years. He's been wonderful to my Dad as well as family members during a difficult time. I don't know of any doctors that call their paitients to check on them or to return their phone calls. I find that Dr. Doyle goes above and beyond a doctor's responsibility. His diagnosis, his demeanor as well as treatment for my Dad has been excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Doyle.