inactive

Christopher J Doyle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 5th, 2016
WONDERFUL Dr. Doyle -the absolute best!
Dr. Doyle is the BEST Doctor anyone could ever have. I was his patient for over 20 years. When I moved to Western Massachusetts, I was really nervous to leave him. Dr. Doyle ALWAYS gave me the feeling that he really cared about my well-being, especially when I was frightened before surgery. He saw me through 2 surgeries. He always made the time to thoroughly inform both my husband and myself when I was going through a difficult time with my condition. During my recovery, as busy as Dr. Doyle is, he had no problems calling my husband or myself on the phone to “check in” and see how I was doing. Once, a couple years after I wasn’t his patient anymore, he got a test result for me sent to him in error somehow. He called to let me know that he sent it off to the right place, but he took a few minutes to see how I was doing in general. After our friendly chat, I hung up the phone with a smile on my face. I haven't had a better doctor than him ever since. It’s very rare to find a Dr. who strikes that balance of being so professional, yet such a kind, genuine human being who cares about his patients as much. If Dr. Doyle is your Dr. you are in EXCELLENT hands!

March 17th, 2013
A great Docter who save my life twice. He can make miracle.
Dr.Doyle is a wonderful Doctor who save my life twice . I am late stage ovarian cancer patient, cancer spread urine track cause obstruction, often infection. and twice kidney failure. Dr.Doyle is a wonderful doctor with golden heart. He has most experinces top doctor in his field. His practice very careful, he very consider your quality of life even in dangrous urgent situation. I can not thank enough Dr Doyle save my life twice, I can not live without Dr. Doyle. I have to stay with him in rest my life, ask his help exchange both side ureter stents every three months to keep alive. . Dr. Doyle can make big different and miracle. He has magical hands. Nobody can compare with Dr Doyle's excellent surgery skill. He makes me forget all my suffering, pain with stents. He gives me hope to survive.

November 25th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I have been a patient of Dr Doyle for many years and have found him to be an invaluable source of medical expertise. He takes the time to discuss the situation clearly and fully. His knowledge and compassion make every appointment worthwhile. I would highly recommend Dr Doyle.

November 12th, 2012
Grat Doctor
Great doctor; Great human being . He cares about his patients . he loves his Job.

August 26th, 2012
VERY GOOD.FOUND MY CANCER AND CURED ME ALLMOST RIGHT AWAY.

May 24th, 2012
Excellent on all counts
Doctor Doyle exceeds my expectations in every aspect of his practice -- most importantly his mediacl expertise. He is also very personable and sensitive to the patient's concerns. He includes the patient in his thinking and discusses options when available and is clear in his recommendation when the options are limited. For me he is a role model for doctors.

July 19th, 2010
Surgical excellence
I give Dr. Doyle my overwhelming recommendation; he examined my promptly on my first visit with him, gave me a quick and sufficient diagnosis and explanation of ways to treat it and we immediately agreed on an effective measure. My next visit, for surgery with Dr. Doyle, went extremely well - much better than I would have ever expected. Dr. Doyle is a true professional.

July 12th, 2010
Excellent diagnostician and clearly explains variables
Dr Doyle is steady and reassuring. He clearly explains complex medical issues and does not dictate or push. Many medical problems are ambiguous and Dr. Doyle is very skilled at helping patients understand the choices.

August 9th, 2008
My Dad has been a patient of Dr. Doyle's for the past two years. He's been wonderful to my Dad as well as family members during a difficult time. I don't know of any doctors that call their paitients to check on them or to return their phone calls. I find that Dr. Doyle goes above and beyond a doctor's responsibility. His diagnosis, his demeanor as well as treatment for my Dad has been excellent. I would highly recommend Dr. Doyle.