inactive

Christopher J Drayna MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 24th, 2016
Outstanding Doctor. He always listens and has a wealth of experience and good judgment.

February 15th, 2016
I am extremely satisfied with Dr Drayna;s care. He is willing to spend time with me has a very congenial manner, and has gone what I feel is the call of duty to see that I get the care I need.

January 5th, 2016
Dr Drayna and his staff do all of the above and more. Dr Drayna has on a number of occasions gone above and beyond what's expected to see that I get the correct info or the proper medication. He even went so far as to give out his own credit card number to make sure I got the medication prescribed for me by another doctor.

February 27th, 2015
Poor Communication between doctor and patient. Poor follow up. Poor treatment.

February 21st, 2013
High School Principal
Dr. Drayna was my primary physician for many years until I recently moved out of the Milwaukee area. I can say I always felt Dr. Drayna sincerely cared about my overall wellbeing. He is an outstanding listener and always seemed to intuitively ask the right follow up questions. Personally I found him to be extremely knowledgeable and always gave me the sense I was in good hands. A delightful man who is a physician for all the right reasons.