A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dreiling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dreiling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dreiling graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dreiling has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Kenneth Dreiling MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Dreiling practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dreiling has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Dreiling practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.