A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dress:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dress, Surgeon, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dress, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Surgery (Mammaplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dress graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Dress has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Michael Dress MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher M. Dress practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dress has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Dress practices Plastic Surgery and Surgery near Fort Walton Beach, FL.
See Fort Walton Beach Plastic Surgeons and Fort Walton Beach Surgeons.