A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Drexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Drexler, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatology and follow up care for the special needs infant after discharge from the intensive care nursery
Education & Awards
Dr. Drexler graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drexler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Drexler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Drexler practice?
Dr. Christopher Drexler practices Pediatrics near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Somers Point Pediatricians.