A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Drexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Drexler, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Neonatology and follow up care for the special needs infant after discharge from the intensive care nursery
Education & Awards
Dr. Drexler graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drexler has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Shore Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher William Drexler DO and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher W. Drexler practice?
- Dr. Christopher Drexler has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Drexler practices Pediatrics near Somers Point, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cape May Court House, NJ and Galloway, NJ.
See Somers Point Pediatricians.