A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Drinkwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Drinkwater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drinkwater
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Drinkwater Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkwater graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drinkwater has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Drinkwater MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Drinkwater practice?
- Dr. Christopher Drinkwater has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Drinkwater practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Surgeons.