A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Drinkwater:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Drinkwater is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Drinkwater
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Drinkwater Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Drinkwater graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Drinkwater has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Drinkwater MBBS and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Drinkwater practice?
- Dr. Christopher Drinkwater has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Drinkwater practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Orthopedic Surgeons.