Orthopedic Surgeons

Strong
University of Rochester Medical Center, N.Y.
601 Elmwood Ave
Rochester, NY 14642
585-275-5321
Locations and availability (1)

|  Exceptional  |  show details
by Jean H on Jun 4th, 2014

Dr. Drinkwater is an exceptional surgeon in my opinion that sets realistic expectations and is up on the latest techniques. My new hip way better than the old and already feel back to being my young mobile self. His staff is exceptional as well. Can't say thank you enough!

|  show details
by Sharon B. on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr.Drinkwater did a hip replacement for me in Oct.2012 and I am extremely happy with the result. He is going to do my other hip in Jan.2014 and I have total confidence in his ability??? He is awesome!!!

|  He gave me back mobility  |  show details
by Sharon Sage on Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Drinkwater did TKR on my left knee in March 2010. With a little extra hardware, I now have a functional knee that hadn't been able to bend in close to 30 years. He gave me back my mobility.I have reccomended him to a number of people who need knee surgery.

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

He decided I needed an extra procedure (lateral release) for a routine torn meniscus and TOTALLY ruined my knee. I wish I had followed my instincts and said "no." Unfortunately, I trusted him and his so-called expertise.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Nancy Wemett on Jul 7th, 2010

Total Knee Replacement-there was pre-admission counseling on surgery expectations, options for rehab, visits by doctor and anesthesiologist for 2 days after surgery. Very good bedside manner.Recovery was only 4 weeks. Awesome job & care. Definitely would recommend him.