Sports Medicine Specialist, Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist, Pediatrician

University of Rochester Medical Center
601 Elmwood Ave
Strong, Rochester, NY 14642
585-275-5321
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
by Sharon B. on Dec 18th, 2013

Dr.Drinkwater did a hip replacement for me in Oct.2012 and I am extremely happy with the result. He is going to do my other hip in Jan.2014 and I have total confidence in his ability??? He is awesome!!!

|  He gave me back mobility  |  show details
by Sharon Sage on Sep 4th, 2010

Dr. Drinkwater did TKR on my left knee in March 2010. With a little extra hardware, I now have a functional knee that hadn't been able to bend in close to 30 years. He gave me back my mobility.I have reccomended him to a number of people who need knee surgery.

|  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

He decided I needed an extra procedure (lateral release) for a routine torn meniscus and TOTALLY ruined my knee. I wish I had followed my instincts and said "no." Unfortunately, I trusted him and his so-called expertise.

|  Patient  |  show details
by Nancy Wemett on Jul 7th, 2010

Total Knee Replacement-there was pre-admission counseling on surgery expectations, options for rehab, visits by doctor and anesthesiologist for 2 days after surgery. Very good bedside manner.Recovery was only 4 weeks. Awesome job & care. Definitely would recommend him.