Christopher Droogan DO Patient Reviews

September 24th, 2015
You're just a teaching tool
You're just a cadaver with a pulse to him. Came in the first time with a cardiology fellow, second time with a new physician's assistant, and basically used me to teach them. At one point in the first appointment, he and the fellow turned their backs on me (I could see the seams down the back of their white coats), and proceeded to talk about me in normal tones of voice. In his "explanation" Droogan drew a little picture of the heart for me (about a grade school level artwork), and handed it, "Saying, you can keep this for your own." (I have a graduate degree, by the way, but he talks like a pediatrician talks to a child ) Ended both appointments with a strange ritual of pulling out a Dictaphone and talking rapidly into it in front of me to dictate his report. Couldn't he do this on his own time? Does being able to talk as fast as the man in the old FedEx commercial have anything to do with being a good cardiologist.? Goodbye.

August 23rd, 2014
Uncivil and short-tempered. Express any doubts something he says, and he replies, "If you want a second opinion, get one - or a third or a fourth!" When my family doctor had some doubts after the second appointment as well, I went for the second opinion - and stayed with that doctor. The other cardiologists in this practice might be fine, but I cannot recommend this one.