A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ducko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ducko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ducko, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pleural Effusion
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducko graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ducko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ducko accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Ducko practice?
Dr. Christopher Ducko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: East Weymouth, MA and South Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiologists.