A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ducko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ducko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ducko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducko graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Ducko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Ducko MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Ducko practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ducko has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ducko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Jamaica Plain, MA and Milford, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.