A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ducko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ducko is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ducko
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ducko Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ducko, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Transplantation
- Pleural Effusion
Education & Awards
Dr. Ducko graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ducko has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- South Shore Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Ducko MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher T. Ducko practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ducko has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Ducko practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.