Dr. Christopher Paul Duggan MD and MPH is male, has 22 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology and Gastroenterology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Duggan, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Short Bowel Syndrome.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.More Education & Awards
Dr. Duggan has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Duggan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Duggan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Duggan practice?
Dr. Christopher Duggan practices Pediatric Gastroenterology and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Kristopher Duggan, Dr. Kip Duggan, Dr. Chris Duggan, Dr. Kris Duggan