A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Duggan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Duggan, MD, MPH is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Short Bowel Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Duggan graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Duggan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Paul Duggan MD and MPH is a male Pediatric Gastroenterologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher P. Duggan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Duggan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Duggan practices Pediatric Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists.