Dr. Christopher Duma MD Patient Reviews

December 26th, 2016
Dr. Duma saved my life. I had Stage 4 breast cancer which metastasized to my brain. Enter Dr. Duma. 5 Gamma Knife procedures and 3 craniotomies. That was 5 years ago and Im still around. I cannot praise him enough. His caring shows through in his manner with his patients and his skill always shines through. God truly blesses him everyday.

December 25th, 2016
Dr. Duma is not one of the best drs. He IS THE BEST Dr.
I saw. Dr.Duma. back in 1996 and I can honestly tell you that he saved my life. .Dr. Duma was answered all of my questions and I didn't feel like I had to try to hurry. He was more than patient with me. My tumor was on the left side so when I had a stroke on the left side it puzzled him but that didn't stop him. He called several colleagues and had a meeting. They all said that they had heard of the left side controlling the left side of the body but it didn't happen much. Well Dr. Duma did some tests on me and some more research and found out that I am one of the few in that category. Thank God he didn't just write it off. .Dr. Duma used to have to leave the country to train other drs but even then he would call us back if we called his office with questions. The longest we ever had to wait was 1/2 an hour. I will say that is fast. Dr.Duma if you read this I want you to know I appreciate EVERYTHING you have done for me. Thank you. You are awesome. I wish their were more doctors like you unfortunately you are 1 of a kind..

December 20th, 2016
Dr. Duma saved my life.
I was mis-diagnosed by several Neurologists, in and out of the hospital. Finally saw Dr. Duma, he diagnosed my problem on my first visit from the very first CT scan, I have Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus , and he scheduled surgery very quickly to implant a shunt to relieve the pressure in my brain. I am just fine, my surgery was in 2010.

November 15th, 2016
Outstanding
Clear explanations of diagnosis and treatment options and directions for followup. Encourages questions. He was highly recommended by another MD. I am happy with the effective Gamma Knife treatment for the brain tumor and caring followup.

November 14th, 2016
He is very nice and he cares for his patients. Highly professional doctor.

May 22nd, 2016
Treated for meningioma
Cannot recommend Dr. Duma highly enough. He provided me with excellent service. He and all the staff in his office and at the Gamma Knife office at Hoag were outstanding.

April 30th, 2016
Truly Gifted Man, Exceptional character and Patient consideration

April 19th, 2016
Everyone is extremly professional and efficient. Felt well taken care of

April 1st, 2016
Praise for Dr. Duma
Dr. Duma is very thorough, but to the point. Willing to answer questions, if you have them. Explains any and all procedures and potential outcomes. My follow up was equally pleasant and thorough.

March 27th, 2016
I sought a second opinion from Dr Duma regarding a mass in my left frontal lobe. His assurance that there was no need for an immediate surgical response eliminated the anxiety I had from my initial visit with another more proactive neurosurgeon. Dr Duma's approach was to continue to monitor the mass with periodic MRIs, based on his observation of my MRI head scan, knowledge of a past head injury more than 40 years ago, and the fact I am not experiencing any symptoms.

March 11th, 2016
I rate his profession as being Exemplary and his care for the patient shows.

March 10th, 2016
This man literally saved my life. He treated me nearly five years ago and I still hear from his staff monthly to check up on me.