Dr. Christopher Duncan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 1st, 2014
Uncaring
The first time I met this doctor I was very sick (still am). I told him that I had a long story about what was happening to me. He replied "just give me the bullet points, we are about an hour behind schedule" After I gave him the bullet points he realized that I was pretty sick. He told me that he was considering admitting me to the hospital right then and there. He did not admit me and told me to schedule some tests. I got from the comments that I may be admitted to the hospital that I was perhaps involved in an urgent situation. Literally 10 minutes later I was dismissed to make an appointment for the tests. They scheduled the doctor's portions of the tests for three weeks later. In the mean time I had a CT scan. I called the office to inquire about results, and they could not help me. To my surprise Dr. Duncan actually called me and gave me not so good news. It was the day before Thanksgiving and everyone was out on break. Dr. Duncan told me to call his office on Monday (today) because he wanted to see me. I called and the scheduler gave me a rush urgent appointment in 3 more weeks. I questioned the person I talked to about her definition of urgent. Let me tell you folks, either Dr. Duncan's staff is completely incompetent or Dr. Duncan's communication skills are completely incompetent. Regardless, find another doctor.

March 30th, 2014
Great, caring doctor
Dr. Duncan is one of the most caring doctors I have ever met. I love his manner and the time he spent explaining things to me.

September 22nd, 2011
I would refer Dr. Duncan to anyone. His demeanor is casual yet reassuring. He is easy to talk to. He doesn't hesitate to order tests to expand his ability to make a correct diagnosis in the case of a difficult symptom.