A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dupre-Rios:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dupre-Rios is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dupre-Rios
Education & Awards
Dr. Dupre-Rios graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Dupre-Rios has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Norfolk Genl Hosp
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S Dupre-Rios MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. Dupre-Rios practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dupre-Rios has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Dupre-Rios practices Anesthesiology near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Anesthesiologists.