A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Durando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Durando, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durando graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Durando has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durando accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 7 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Durando practice?
Dr. Christopher Durando practices Internal Medicine near Blacksburg, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Blacksburg Internists.