A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Durando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Durando is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Durando, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Durando graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Durando has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Providence Park Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Raymond Durando DO is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher R. Durando practice?
- Dr. Christopher Durando has 5 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Durando practices Internal Medicine near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Coral, FL and Southfield, MI.
See Fort Myers Internists.