A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dussel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dussel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dussel graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Dussel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Dussel MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Dussel practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dussel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Dussel practices Emergency Medicine near Akron, OH.
See Akron Emergency Physicians.