Dr. Christopher Dutra MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

December 31st, 2014
Renewed feeling with healthcare
I saw Dr. Dutra in the emergency room at alta bates for an allergic reaction. The next day I received a call from a blocked number and was hesitant to answer, but I'm glad I did! It was Dr. Dutra asking how I was..... I was shocked. The only thing he can do better is become a primary care physician again so I can have him all the time! The nurse and tech were friendly, courteous, and helped me in a timely manner. Not so bummed about the emergency room copay anymore, my visit was worth it.

May 23rd, 2012
I must have seetheren his evil twin
I have never ever been treated with such a rude Dr in my life. Of course I see that all of your patients consider you GOD but I have not gotten over how unkind you were the unfortunate day I had to be seen my you. You were insulting, offensive, and just plain horrible. Of course I ask myself what did I do. But I'm sure you already made your judgement prior to even speaking to you. You entered with the room with a nasty look on your face and my intuition told me to leave I sure wish I had listened. I'm sure you must be hearts rainbows and sunshine toward your favorite patients and I'm sure I'm the only person whe got to experience your rude personality. I'm sure that karma will bring you nothing but joy and happiness even though you treated me as less than human, Thanks for the wonderful experience.

November 22nd, 2011
penny crowe
I was so impressed with Dr Dutra'a honest and professional manner with me that I stopped being upset at the long wait to see him in Emergency (2+ hours).Thank you for the follow up telephone call too.