A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christoph Dy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christoph Dy is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dy
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dy Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christoph John Dy MD and MSPH is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christoph J. Dy practice?
- Dr. Christoph Dy has 1 office location.
Dr. Christoph Dy practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.