A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Dyke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Dyke is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dyke
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dyke Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Dyke, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dyke graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Dyke has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Kent Dyke MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher K. Dyke practice?
- Dr. Christopher Dyke has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Dyke practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Anchorage, AK.
Additional practice locations include: Soldotna, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Cardiologists.