A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Emond:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Emond is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Emond, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Emond graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Emond has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jefferson Hospital
- Uniontown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Edward Emond MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Emond practice?
- Dr. Christopher Emond has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Emond practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Uniontown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Mars, PA.
See Uniontown Surgeons.