Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Harris
Dr. Christopher Harris, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Pulmonology and Pediatrics. Dr. Harris is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and Vanderbilt Univ Med Ctr. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Harris has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Pulmonology
A pediatric pulmonologist is the go-to resource for children who need treatment for any kind of breathing issue or lung disease. If your child coughs up blood, has a cough that isn’t going away, or displays other symptoms such as trouble breathing,...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Christopher Harris is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Carole Hurvitz
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics, Medical Oncology
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi49
Dr. Brian Kan
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi26
Dr. Derek Wong
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi23