A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelly
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kelly Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kelly, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- Bellevue Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Kelly MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher Kelly practice?
- Dr. Christopher Kelly has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Kelly practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.