A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Kelly is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Kelly, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Female Urology BPH (Prostatic Hypertrophy) Incontinence Laser Surgery Kidney Cancer Minimally Invasive Surgery Urologic Oncology Laparoscopy Kidney Stones Prostate Disorders Prostate Cancer, Female Urology, Incontinence, Bph Prostatic Hypertrophy, General Urology, and Incontinence General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kelly has 15 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kelly accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 9 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Kelly practice?
Dr. Christopher Kelly practices Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery, and Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Tecumseh, MI and New Hyde Park, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists, New York Surgeons, and New York Urologists.