Dr. Christopher Lee Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Lee?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017

Very good Dr.

Changed my doctor to Dr. Lee. Very good Dr. Takes his time and explains and refers you when he needs.

August 12th, 2016

Terrible bedside manner

December 24th, 2015

Great doctor!

May 10th, 2015

Ms.

He doesn't even listen to you when visiting!! He is writing constantly in the computer!! At the end he said you are fine, is all in your head!!!! I didn't know he is psychologist !

May 1st, 2015

I appreciated the professionalism of Dr. Lee and his staff, and how easy he is to talk to.

March 13th, 2015

Worst experience ever!

I am a new patient. I have an abdominal pain and the pain still exists after six weeks into the treatment with my primary physician so he refers me to Dr. Lee. I called and got an appointment for today which is a week later. Well, today they cancelled my visit due to some emergency so I have to reschedule my visit. I thought the least that they can do is to schedule me in the very next day but instead she told me to wait for another week. Despite the fact that I told her I desperately need to see the doctor, she (I think her name is Tracy) did not care and was short with me on the phone. I am done with this office, the staff is ignorant and rude.

November 25th, 2014

Great GI MD

I put off having a colonoscopy as long as I could. Developed anemia at age 59 and knew I couldn't put it off any longer. He was reasurring about my results, no scare tactics involved at all. Shows an interest in his patients by recommending things to help promote good health. Staff and office were great, no problems with anything (although I had only 2 appts. and no emergencies) Have recommended him to several friends who thanked me after their their appointments for the referral

July 8th, 2014

Fantastic worth the wait

Dr. Lee is without a doubt the best Doctor I have taken my 90-year-old mother to. I am always impressed by the amount of time he spends with her; we never feel rushed. My mother has a G-Tube that gets replaced every 6 months, and we have never had a problem getting an appointment. As for his staff, they are just as kind as him. I was extremely impressed with the level of care my mom received that I began to go to him too. I highly recommend him as a doctor. In this world of managed care, where the patient is a number and a dollar sign, Dr. Lee sets himself a part by investing time and kindness a quality I wish all doctors had.

September 16th, 2013

Fantastic Dr.

Dr. Lee is great. He listens to your questions and really answers them. I never feel rushed. His diagnoses are accurate and his treatment heals me. I can't say enough good things about him.

April 3rd, 2013

Nice guy. Knowledgeable & friendly. Gave us an emergency appointment within the hour I called.

December 4th, 2012

I have gone to many doctors over the years, and have found Dr. Lee to be most caring,concerned,helpful,and,compassionate.Above all, he takes the time to sit down and listen to what I have to say, without having one foot out the door and on the way to his next patient. Can't say enough nice things about Dr. Lee. I feel lucky to have found him.Also, the office staff is equally nice, and very helpful.

May 7th, 2012

VERY Caring

My first meeting with Dr. Lee he had me laughing within the first 5 minutes. I just had an Upper Endoscopy and Colonoscopy done and he made me at ease as soon as I arrived in the procedure room. I have had stomach issues for months and feel very confident he will take care of me.