A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Madison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Madison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Madison, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Madison graduated from East Carolina University, Greenville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Madison has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Eric Madison MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Madison practice?
- Dr. Christopher Madison has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Madison practices Family Medicine near Shelby, NC.
See Shelby Family Physicians.