A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Smith is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Smith has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Alamance Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Edmund Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Christopher Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Burlington, NC.
See Burlington Surgeons.