A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Erle Smith MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Smith practice?
- Dr. Christopher Smith has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Smith practices Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.