A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Smith, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UAMS Medical Center
- Arkansas Children's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 28 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Humana - 6 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Smith practice?
Dr. Christopher Smith practices Pediatrics near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Pediatricians.