A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Swanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Swanson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Swanson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Swanson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Cartilage Fractures
- Chondromalacia Patellae
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Dislocation
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Pain (Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Sports Medicine
- Tendon Injuries
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher E Swanson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher E. Swanson practice?
- Dr. Christopher Swanson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Swanson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Jacksonville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orange Park, FL.
See Jacksonville Surgeons and Jacksonville Sports Medicine Doctors.