A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Eagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Eagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sartori Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eagan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher Eagan practice?
Dr. Christopher Eagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Falls, IA.
See Waterloo Surgeons.