A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Eagan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eagan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eagan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Eagan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sartori Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Franciscan Sisters
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher L Eagan DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Eagan practice?
- Dr. Christopher Eagan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Eagan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterloo, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Cedar Falls, IA.
See Waterloo Surgeons.