Dr. Christopher Eagan DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Cedar Falls, IA

• Good
  • Bad

June 4th, 2017
Dr. Eagan is amazing! He replace both my hips within 10 months and I've had an awesome recovery with both! He has an amazing gift! His staff are excellent also! Dr. Eagan rocks!

August 4th, 2015
Nobody's Perfect ... But some are close!
First, I didn't give 5 stars because "nobody's perfect". But Dr. Eagan is darn close in my book. I first saw him about 11 years ago for my knees which thanks to some abusive use over the years were causing me constant pain. He spent a lot of time with me answering questions and making sure he had the right diagnosis for each knee. He performed laporoscopy on both knees and both improved, but when my right knee didn't improve significantly, even with injections, surgery was performed. I couldn't be happier! I was told it would last about 8-10 years and he was right. I returned to his office this year thinking I'd have to have another surgery, and was pleasantly surprised to learn new medical technology had made it unnecessary. A short series of injections by his dedicated and knowledgeable staff was all it took. Not one to jump into surgical procedures, Dr. Eagan shares my opinion and I'm thankful for that. He usually doesn't spend a lot of time with me but he is friendly, informative, and thorough. I've never had to wait more than 15 minutes (in the waiting room or exam room). His staff is always friendly and quick to answer any question even if they are "busy" and have to call me later. He and his staff always make sure my pain is managed in a responsible, affordable manner between visits without being condescending. I always feel welcome and important whether I'm in the office, on the phone, or in surgery. I've NEVER been more satisfied with a doctor. I just wish Chris did family medicine, too...but, we can't have it all! :)

July 6th, 2015
Has done 3 scopes and one partial knee replacement on me... always answering any of my questions. And looking out for my health and well being.

March 5th, 2015
Office staff was incredible rude and very unprofessional. I wouldn't recommend anyone go to this office after the way I was treated by staff and doctor. Have also seen several other complaints about front desk staff.

January 28th, 2015
Hottie
He's so sexy

July 14th, 2014
knee patient
This man has helped me 3 times with my knee and every time made sure I was capable of getting better unlike my last doctor.

May 5th, 2014
Dr. Eagan is extremely informative, we never leave not understanding a thing. He has a fantastic bed side manner. Great with kids! Would recommend hands down!!!

May 15th, 2012
Dr. Eagan
Excellent experience! Couldn't ask for a more courteous and professional Doctor!

September 29th, 2011
Knee & Hip
He has done my Total knee replacement and it's been a very pleasant experience. I plan on going to him for future help with a bad knee and hip. Love his bedside manor. Very kind and caring. Would highly recommend him to others.

January 13th, 2011
Dr. Eagan
The wait in his office is well worth the quality of service you reciece from both the Dr. & his staff. They are all top notch.

November 29th, 2010
Knee surgery
He has done 2 of my 3 knee surgeries and has been very helpful to me. He makes sure that I am not in pain and helps where ever he can. His staff is kind and understanding.... especially since I have to take my 2 little boys with me there. Would recommend him to all who needs help with their knee.

November 19th, 2010
Dr. Eagan and his staff are very professional and caring. I have had arthoscopic surgery twice and have had total success. Also, I know of 5 other people who have had him as their surgeon and have had no problms. Everyone who works with Dr. Eagan are very friendly and want to know what they can do to make your day better. Meeting you with a smile really makes you feel at ease. The surgical team are very thorough.. they explain everything that they plan on doing.