Dr. Christopher Edge Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Edge?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Edge?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 12th, 2016

patient

Kind and compassionate, and technically skilled.

August 19th, 2016

Dr. Edge has a sincere concern for the welfare of his patients. He has taken very good care of me.

April 27th, 2016

Great Doctor and Person!

Dr. Edge has been my primary physician for my entire 33 years. There is no one else I would rather see. He is a great Doctor and caring person!

June 10th, 2015

a very good doctor

you have to wait a while to see doctor Edge but when you get see him he is a very concerned with your health and spends plenty of time finding what health problems you have

April 10th, 2015

REALLY???????

His lack of hospital rights is questionable as it is not by his choice. A small knot that we have questioned him about every 6 months for 5+ years that he stated was probably just a fatty cysts that he stated may abscess one day became larger and more painful over the years. Finally I went to another PCP and surgery quickly followed. A tumor was removed, very hard and per the surgeon was larger than a golf ball. It has been sent to the lab for a biopsy. WHY DID HE IGNORE THIS WHEN I WAS SO CONCERNED. He does spend alot of times with his patients and has a lovely bedside manner which camouflages level of inadequacy and can fool many. So many bells have gone off and this was the final one!!

April 6th, 2015

Courtesy call

Do not expect a courtesy call to notify you if your appointment has been cancelled, and do not expect an apology from the office staff when you show up for your cancelled appointment. Only expect looks of bewilderment at your presence of being in the office for that cancelled appointment and about your ignorance to that fact. Its understandable that appointments sometimes get cancelled, but a little common courtesy for ruining someone's day due to not having notified them about that cancellation would go a long way.

January 28th, 2015

Dr Edge is so compassionate and caring. He never seemed in a hurry and was very thorough in his exam and answering any questions that I had. He was able to diagnose my problem after my first visit just by listening to my history of symptoms and a little bit of lab tests. Went to 2 other doctors in Norman and neither even came close to Dr Edge's level of expertise. He is genuinely concerned about the health of his patients. His staff promptly notified me of my test results. I didn't have to call them. I was given a follow up appointment to discuss Dr Edge's treatment plan for me just a few days after my initial appointment and I am well on my way to a happier and healthier future thanks to Dr Edge and his great staff.

March 17th, 2011

Has been my p.c for 30 years would not think of changing drs

Spends all the time with you that need. Thorough, comprehensive. Wouldn't change anything. Excellent primary care doctor.

March 20th, 2009

Wonderful bedside manner

Dr Edge is so patient and kind and is a very good listener. I had been to 2 other doctors that misdiagnosed my problem. He performed a very thorough exam and diagnosed my problem after just one visit. I would recommend him to anyone that is seeking an experienced, patient practitioner..

January 13th, 2017