Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

by Ivon Yates on Jun 26th, 2016

I went to two other hospitals prior to Dr. Ehly at Shawnee with an on going medical problem. I was impressed with Dr. Ehly and the staff, professional and friendly. They are getting positive results.

Takes the time show details Takes the time
by E.W. on Apr 11th, 2016

He really takes the time to listen. If I am concerned about anything he takes it seriously. I will and have repeatedly recommended him to family and friends.

Wonderful doctor! show details Wonderful doctor!
by Rebecca Stevenson on Sep 16th, 2015

Dr. Ehly is very kind and professional. I have been seeing him for 10 years and have always gotten excellent attention and care from him and his staff. He is great!

by Debbie Conklin on Aug 5th, 2015

I have been with this doctor 25 years now. I love this man. Best doctor ever.

Dr Ehly is awesome!!!! show details Dr Ehly is awesome!!!!
Aug 8th, 2012

No better doctor out there. I have recommended to anyone and everyone that I could. He is caring and wants to get down to the bottom of whatever problem someone has. He even followed up with my husband personally with several phone calls to remind him to go to a specialist!!! He really loves to practice medicine and doesn't seem to worry about the monetary aspect of it at all. Thanks, Dr. Ehly for being so wonderful!

Dr Ehly, show details Dr Ehly,
Jun 8th, 2011

Is the "Last of the Mohican's"! My family and friends have followed him from Argentine to western Shawnee, and we would follow him to Nebraska if he went.He is caring and compassionate with unbelievable clinical diagnostic accuracy. Patients ONLY want to see HIM and will wait ANY amount of time....Lastly, he has a great sense of humor and and uncanny knack to read between the lines. Because of these qualities he is the premiere physician of choice for other area physicians and nurses. Only wish we could clone him! We love him for all he does!

My mother loves his man show details My mother loves his man
Nov 3rd, 2010

My mother is not an easy woman to please. She has been through many doctors but is so happy with Dr Ely. She wont go anywhere else. The only thing she doesnt like is he doesnt do hospital visits.

Wonderful, caring doctor show details Wonderful, caring doctor
Mar 2nd, 2010

What a great doctor! Very caring, I've recommended him to lots of people.

Dec 4th, 2009

There is no one we trust with our lives, as we do with Dr. Ehly. My husband and I have been with him since he began his medical practice. Our children and grandchildren have always gone willingly for visits. With Dr. Ehly's care, my husband has hope of living to a very old age. No one else could give that hope prior to Dr. Ehly. He is caring, compassionate, non judgemental and the nicest person we know.

by Kathy DeLand on Sep 24th, 2009

Dr. Ehly really does care about each and every patient that comes through the door. He wont rush or miss anything, this is hard to find in a family practice physician.