A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Ehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Ehmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehmann
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Ehmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehmann graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ehmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Christopher Ehmann MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. W C. Ehmann practice?
- Dr. W Ehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. W Ehmann practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists, Hershey Hematologists, and Hershey Oncologists.