A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Ehmann:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Ehmann is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ehmann
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ehmann Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Ehmann, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Ehmann graduated from Albany Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ehmann has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Christopher Ehmann MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. W C. Ehmann practice?
- Dr. W Ehmann has 1 office location.
Dr. W Ehmann practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Internists, Hershey Hematologists, and Hershey Oncologists.