inactive

2.9
  • 5 reviews

November 5th, 2016
A 5 star physician
I have seen Dr. Elder 3-4 times with another appt. in Nov. As an RN I have been exposed to all kinds of physicians. Dr. Elder is high on the list. Friendly, courteous, on time, skilled, and invites you to participate in your treatment. I would recommend his services to anyone.

April 22nd, 2016
Dr Elder is courteous & kind. He is brilliant & knowledgeable. He took care of my mother who has bursitis in her hip; my brother who has avascular necrosis & now my son with a torn meniscus. I would recommended anyone to him. Excellent Dr.

April 17th, 2015
This man is Unprofessional and Rude, will never be seen by him or anyone that I know and love for that matter! My dog gets treated better at the Vet!!

June 21st, 2012
Judy Hall
When I was 12 years old my knees started dislocating. Very painful. I am 58 now, Dr. Elder took care of me for several years, with my knee pain getting greater, because of arthritis and torned stuff and a hard life of trying to be as tough as my 2 brothers. Working hard, nine hour days on my feet. Well almost 3 years ago Dr. Elder did a knee replacement, said I might not need the second one done for a while if I had one good knee. Well it has changed my life and he was right my left knee is hardly noticeable because my right one is so good. No more getting out of the car and having someone pull my leg straight so I can walk. No More freezing up and not being able to move my legs. I never had any pain with the surgery. Just muscle soreness. It is wonderful. Thank You Dr. Edler.

January 16th, 2011
Dr. Elder has been the catalyst in getting me back on my feet and out of pain. He has been able to diagnose and repair my problem. He is caring and considerate. I think he's the best doctor I have ever been to. Thank you Dr. Elder for your excellence in medicine and giving me back my quality of life.