A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Emery:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Emery, MD is board certified in Pathology and Medical Microbiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Clinical Pathology
Education & Awards
Dr. Emery graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Emery has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Duke University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Lloyd Emery MD is a male Pathologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Medical Microbiology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Christopher L. Emery practice?
- Dr. Christopher Emery has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Emery practices Pathology, Medical Microbiology, Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine, and Clinical Pathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.