A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher English is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher English, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery (Knee)
- Minimally Invasive Surgery Knee
- Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Shoulder Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. English has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Daughters of Charity Children's Austin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Sean English MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. English practice?
- Dr. Christopher English has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher English practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Rockdale, TX.
See Georgetown Orthopedic Surgeons.