Learn more about Dr. Christopher English:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher English is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. English
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. English Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher English, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. English graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. English has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- Brackenridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher S English MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher S. English practice?
- Dr. Christopher English has 2 office locations.
Dr. Christopher English practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Georgetown, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Georgetown Surgeons.