Dr. Christopher Eriksen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Eriksen?

Facelift

Facelift

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Eriksen?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 29th, 2014

Dr. Eriksen does a great job with kids and his bedside manner is awesome!!! Even called to check on my child twice after surgeries.

November 8th, 2013

I would stay away from them

They gave me a feeing that they do not know anything but want to make every opportunity to make money.

January 31st, 2012

Overpriced. Took several months to get an appointment.

It took me several months to get in with doctor Eriksen, during which time I dealt with severe sinus pressure and lung congestion. When I finally did land an appointment, I waited in line for 30 minutes before seeing the doctor for about fifteen minutes. He prescribed me a neti pot, which was very helpful, but for the price I paid I sincerely regret my decision to wait so long to see this doctor. I was charged over $200 for my fifteen minute appointment (no special procedures were performed), and when I called in to find out what the justification was for this horrendous charge, they more or less told me it was common practice to charge this much (what amounted to $800/hour). It may well be common practice, but that doesn't make it right. Ridiculous.

November 24th, 2010

We went to Dr. Eriksen after a diasterous visit with an other ENT in Fort Collins. We felt like he would treat his family. He's is very smart!

April 25th, 2017