Dr. Christopher Erstling Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Erstling?

Posted on December 24th, 2015

Took a relative to him that had dementia. He was very punctual with appointments but over all I felt that we were being rushed out of appointments. They were only 15 minute appointments which he said was only what the hospital (Newport Hospital) would allow. How can you evaluate a patient in 15 minutes!! Not always the best bedside manner.

Horrible...Needs to Retire

Posted on November 25th, 2015

Horrible 'physician'. No help with depression after 2+month of visits. Only had me fill out a form every visit how I felt the week before...same form, no response or acknowledgement what was on the form. Rip off. Sometimes would not acknowledge me sitting in waiting room...my last visit I sat over 3/4 an hour then left, -that was my last visit.

Posted on October 27th, 2017