Dr. Christopher Espana MD Patient Reviews

May 5th, 2016
I have been seeing this doctor for 5 years or more and I love him. He gets right to the point of what's going on with your life and he is a very caring and loving doctor and I would recommend this doctor to anybody needs a doctor.

August 26th, 2015
Kind doctor
Dr. Espana takes the time to listen & he is very thorough. He has taken care of me & my family for many years. Highly recommend him!!!!

August 12th, 2015
Dr. Chris Espana......5 STARS....HATS OFF....TO HIM
I personally received an incorrect diagnosis for 4.5 years the moment I walked into Dr. Espana office he observed there was a large problem. He instructed the medical staff to call 911. Once I reached the ER at DePaul's after an simple X-Ray the emergency physician confirmed Dr. Espana observation I needed surgery a Total Hip Replacement (my joint was totally dissolved) the pain was unbearable...Dr. Espana did the same with my husband every Doctor told him he was fine Dr. Espana found out he had Cancer & immediately sent him to the best Oncologist that confirmed Dr. Chris Espana concerns. Now he is Cancer free!

February 4th, 2011
great doctor, poor office staff
I have found Dr. Espana to be a really great internist; he listens and responds. He remembers and uses technology to assist him in his accuracy. HOWEVER, his office staff is a mess. They are rude, incompetent, and nonchalant. They make mistakes in appointments, they have forgotten that I was sitting in the waiting room, they charged my credit card for $.50 instead of $50.00, they incorrectly scheduled hospital tests that my insurance would not cover. They have failed to give my phone call requests to the doctor on repeated occasions. They forget to call in prescriptions that have been ordered. They have not updated the current office address on any material, and they can't seem to figure out how to change the answering machine to include Dr. Espana's name!

May 8th, 2009
just want to know about this DR.