A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Evanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Evanich, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evanich
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Evanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Evanich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Evanich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evanich has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Evanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Evanich practice?
- Dr. Christopher Evanich has 4 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Evanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Brookfield, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Milwaukee, WI and Franklin, WI.
See Brookfield Surgeons.