A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Evanich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Evanich, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Evanich
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Evanich Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Evanich, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Evanich graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Evanich has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Wisconsin Heart Hospital
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher J Evanich MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Evanich practice?
- Dr. Christopher Evanich has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Evanich practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Surgeons.