Dr. Christopher Evanich Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Evanich?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Christopher Evanich?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017

This is the Doctor to go to!

I had a phenomenal experience and highly recommend Dr Evanich. I had a total hip replacement and had very little recovery discomfort. This is the doctor to go to!

October 24th, 2016

Very knowledgeable and experienced. Dr. Evanich does an exceptional job for Total Knee Replacements. My experience has been very positive.

October 11th, 2016

Business owner

He replaced both my knees.Left side good.Right side impacted my foot & it has been a painful problem ever since.4 yrs. latter the plastic is now coming loose from my R knee cap.He ordered a bone scan to see if I need more surgery to fix.2 months latter I am still waiting for results of scan.Very poor follow up.When I finally do go back I can plan on waiting at least an hr.past my app.time,as that's SOP per his staff !

December 2nd, 2015

Nicest doctor in his group

February 6th, 2014

Unnecessary Hip Scope

2 years post hip arthroscopic surgery and I wish I had seen other doctors for a 2nd and a 3rd opinion. After having labral debridement, psoas release (for snapping), and being told I was mildly arthritic at 35 (I'm very active), I just found out that I have femoral impingement due to a rounded femoral head (cam) and bony growths on my acetabulum (pincer). This diagnosis came after I saw 2 orthopedics recently. What shocks me is that before surgery with Dr. Evanich, I had suggested this very same condition and his immediate answer was "No". Also, both my recent diagnosis tell me that I do NOT have arthritis and there was no reason why Dr. Evanich should have released my psoas tendon (snapping tendon does not warrant surgery unless it is very painful). My tendon is now permanently weakened and stiff. So basically, an unnecessary surgery that took a huge toll on my life and finances. Oh did I mention that the office never sent me to PT after surgery or followed up. Who does that?

March 6th, 2013

A turn for the worst

Saw dr. Evanich did a knee scope, removed meniscus in knee. Didn't replace the meniscus with anything was in chronic pain for a year after seeing him multiple times saying there was a problem. Then finally going to another surgeon, who tells me I have arthritis due to the bone on bone contact dr. Evanich allowed

March 22nd, 2012

Dr. Evanich was able to diagnose my right hip pain within 10 minutes, using 2007 radiology tests & my updated Xray of 9/2011. Confirmed his dx through further testing. Immediate relief after surgery. Dr. Evanich is not a doctor that meets with you while his hand on the doorknob ready to make a getawy if you have a break in your questions. He and his staff are top notch, along with the hospital where the surgery was done. I would recommend Dr. Evanich, his team and the hospital to ANYONE who needs joint replacement. None better!

July 6th, 2011

Dr. Evanich is an excellent surgeon and I had a very successful outcome to my knee replacement.

February 11th, 2011

Jeff G. Total right hip replacement.

Being a high anxiety patient,it was important for me to be reassured by my Doctor,that my outcome would be worth the risk of surgery. Dr. Evanich was caring and very informative. He assured me that I would have amazing pain relief. He made sure my post op. pain was taken care of. That was also very important to me.Dr. Evanich was right. The pain relief and mobility I have is "amazing".I Highly recommend Dr. Evanich and will see him again when my left hip needs replacement.

November 4th, 2010

He did an amazing job on my hip replacement. Surgery was perfect.

April 20th, 2010

Precision Physician

Dr. Christopher Evanich is an orthopaedic surgeon that problem solves issues well and is willing to take on a risky situations. He has confidence of his abilities. I am very happy that I found Dr. Evanich for my risky surgery.

September 25th, 2017