A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Ewanowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Ewanowski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Ewanowski, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Surgery
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ewanowski graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ewanowski has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Morton Plant Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher D Ewanowski MD is a male Dermatologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher D. Ewanowski practice?
- Dr. Christopher Ewanowski has 6 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Ewanowski practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and MOHS-Micrographic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lutz, FL and Largo, FL.
See Tampa Dermatologists and Tampa Surgeons.