A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Barnett, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Barnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Francis Barnett MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Christopher Barnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Barnett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Cardiologists, and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.