Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher Barnett
Dr. Christopher Barnett, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Washington, DC, with other offices in San Francisco, CA and Los Angeles, CA (and 1 other location). He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Critical Care Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Barnett is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center and UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher Barnett has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Christopher Barnett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, DC.
Dr. Mark Goldman
Washington, DC 0 mi38
Dr. Rajkumari Bhagati
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Washington, DC 0 mi
Dr. Douglas Snyder
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Washington, DC 0 mi33