A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Barnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barnett
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Barnett, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Barnett graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Barnett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Francis Barnett MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Barnett practice?
- Dr. Christopher Barnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Barnett practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See San Francisco Internists, San Francisco Cardiologists, and San Francisco Critical Care Practitioners.