A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wagener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wagener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wagener, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagener graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wagener has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher F Wagener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Wagener practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wagener has 8 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Wagener practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: East Stroudsburg, PA and Owatonna, MN.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.