A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Wagener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Wagener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagener
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wagener Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Wagener, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagener graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Wagener has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher F Wagener MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Christopher F. Wagener practice?
- Dr. Christopher Wagener has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Wagener practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.