A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Faber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Faber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Faber, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Faber graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Faber has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Neal Faber MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Christopher N. Faber practice?
- Dr. Christopher Faber has 3 office locations.
Dr. Christopher Faber practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Internists, Pittsburgh Critical Care Practitioners, and Pittsburgh Pulmonologists.