A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fabian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fabian is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fabian
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fabian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fabian, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabian graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Fabian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Christopher Andrew Fabian MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Christopher A. Fabian practice?
- Dr. Christopher Fabian has 1 office location.
Dr. Christopher Fabian practices Psychiatry near New York, NY.
See New York Psychiatrists.