A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Christopher Fabricant:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Christopher Fabricant is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Christopher Fabricant, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fabricant graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Fabricant has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fabricant accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Christopher J. Fabricant practice?
Dr. Christopher Fabricant practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Neptune, NJ.
See Neptune Obstetricians & Gynecologists.